Monday, September 6, 2010

Pictures and profiles

Dont't you just get irritated with people that do not finish profiles on themselves and post a picture.
It is so nice to put a face with a name. Unless of course you have never taken a good picture in your life. You may have recognized me from the faceless picture on my blog page. Every time I look at it I think "I must post a picture" then I take a picture like the one for my work ID and am reminded why there is no picture.
I think that I will post a picture of my two children Abigail and Toby.
Isn't the weather wonderful! It still gets plenty warm during the days but cools off at night. You can feel fall in the air, which is my favorite time of the year. It is time to go to North Georgia and get apples, take a lunch to eat beside the stream in Helen, GA and marvel at the changing colors.

1 comment:

  1. Sylvette - I know what you mean about the pictures -- it can sometimes be a little scary to see what we look like "in the moment"!

    ReplyDelete