Sunday, September 19, 2010

End of the class.

Can you believe that the end of this class is here already? I have enjoyed reading the blogs during class. As mentioned by another class member, my life does not seem to be that interesting  and it has been hard for me to find things to write about. Will I continue after class, I am not sure whether I will or not. Maybe with enough practice it will become second nature and I will enjoy writing about my life and the people in it. Someone once told me that they liked talking to me because I always had stories to tell of things that happened in the past. I must have looked at her like she was insane because I certainly thought so. I remember thinking at the time that the child needed a life if she thought anything was interesting in my past. It feels like all I have ever done was work.

No comments:

Post a Comment